Invest in the Teji Mandi Portfolio
Powered by The Motilal Oswal Group
Two things stop people from investing in stocks
- Its risky
- Its hard and requires active management
We have a two-fold approach to solve this issue
Step 1 - Limit the Risk
- Exit companies whose stock price falls by 15% or more
- Actively monitor the company’s fundamentals and updates and exit it as soon as its initial thesis plays out.
- Switch to stocks with a better risk-reward rate
- If there is a lot of negative sentiment around a stock, exit it.
Step 2 - Maximize the Return
- Check the company industry’s outlook to ascertain if it has significant tailwinds
- Look at a company’s near-term earnings potential and price momentum
- Check if the valuation of the stock might change.
Select a Plan
Sign Up to Invest
We are a SEBI registered investment advisor0x11277281