What is a Smallcase?
A Smallcase is a basket of equities and Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) selected carefully by investment experts to align with a specific market theme, investment strategy, or trending idea.
To Invest In Smallcases, investors would need a Demat account, a trading account, and a bank account, just like the requirements for conventional stock trading. The trades are executed through the trading accounts with a broking firm. The stocks purchased in the basket are held in the investor’s Demat account.
Most smallcase managers, like Teji Mandi, have mobile applications that streamline the entire process and make it highly convenient for the investors.
In the Smallcase or Teji Mandi app, investors can invest in smallcases by linking their existing Demat and trading accounts or creating new ones with any of the following supported brokers.
• Zerodha Broking Ltd.
• 5Paisa Capital Ltd.
• IIFL Securities Ltd.
• Kotak Securities Ltd.
• HDFC Securities Ltd.
• Axis Direct
• Edelweiss Broking Ltd.
• TrustLine Holdings Pvt. Ltd.
Process for Smallcase Investments Using Same Demat Account
Smallcase investment using the same Demat account is quite easy. It takes only a few steps to link investors’ existing Demat and trading accounts with supported brokers. One can start investing in smallcases in a matter of minutes!
The following is the step-by-step process for smallcase investments using the same Demat account through the Teji Mandi mobile application and directly through the Smallcase portal.
1. How to invest using Teji Mandi App
• Download the Teji Mandi app through the Apple App Store using the following link.
Or, download the Teji Mandi app through the Google Play Store using the following link.
• Fill in the contact details, viz. name, email ID, and mobile number.
• Select the desired broker from the list of supported brokers and log in with the existing credentials.
• Complete the details sought in the ‘Risk Profile’ tab and confirm by entering the One Time Password (OTP) received on the registered mobile number.
• Select the desired Teji Mandi subscription after reviewing the particulars of the available subscription plans.
• Fill in the Know Your Customer (KYC) confirmation details and choose the desired billing plan.
• Complete the payment process to activate the desired subscription instantly.
2. How to invest using Smallcase
To invest using the smallcase website or application, you need to have a stockbroking account with any stock brokers as mentioned earlier. If you already have your demat account with any of the above brokers, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
• Visit the smallcase website.
• Click on the login button in the upper right corner of the screen.
• Use the same credentials as provided to you by your broker.
• Once logged on, you can choose from multiple threads available to you, like all-weather investing, bargain buys, etc.
Tutorials and Portfolios
A short, explanatory video of the complete process is available at Https://Www.Youtube.Com/Watch?V=NvfDl_4-UTE
Check out the smallcase portfolios curated by Teji Mandi’s experts at