Invest in Smallcase with Teji Mandi
Build long-term wealth in the right manner curated by SEBI-registered professionals.
Show Your Interest
What is Smallcase?
Smallcases incorporate a portfolio-driven approach to investing. After you make a purchase, individual stock units are deposited to your Demat account. Contrary to a mutual fund, you only have access to the aggregated fund, not the underlying companies.
This also implies that when you invest in a smallcase, you automatically own a portion of each stock in the chosen smallcase and are entitled to dividends and other shareholder rights.
According to the RIA (Registered Investment Advisor) managing the portfolio, different smallcases have varied fee rates, and investing in them may cost about the same as investing in mutual funds. Exit loads aren’t imposed on smallcase redemptions, though. The same fees that apply to stock trading also apply to smallcases.
Smallcases have no concept of lock-in periods, making them similar to liquid stock. They are a type of investing that provides more flexibility and variety while remaining liquid. Investors can withdraw at any moment without losing their entire investment if things don’t turn out as expected because there are no lock-in periods. Getting the services of a qualified RIA for the fees of a mutual fund investment is another significant benefit of smallcases.
Smallcases make it simple to purchase thematic investments; rather than buying each company’s share individually, you may invest in a topic or idea as a package, such as investing in IT, pharmacy or businesses gaining from expanding rural consumerism.
For those who wish to diversify their finances without taking on too much risk, smallcases are the ideal choice. They offer reasonable investment solutions that won’t burn a hole in your pocket, with minimum investment amounts and broad theme-based asset classes!
Why Invest with Teji Mandi
How to Invest with Teji Mandi
Invest in tailor-made portfolio
Teji Mandi experts will create a portfolio just for you based on your risk level
Execute regular rebalance
Get rebalance update on teji mandi app and approve and execute the actions
Invest regularly with SIP or LumpSum
Keep investing and watch your wealth grow. Its that easy.
Build your long term portfolio with Teji Mandi smallcases
Read More About Smallcase
- We are a subsidiary of Motilal Oswal.
- Our portfolios – Flagship and Multiplier – are curated and actively managed by a team of experts.
- As of August 5, Teji Mandi Flagship portfolio delivered an annual CAGR of 35.94%. While Teji Mandi Multiplier portfolio delivered an annual CAGR of 51.14%.
- We share timely rebalance updates and also the rationale behind each stock picking.
- A subscription model with fixed fees and no hidden charges.
- Track your portfolio in an easy-to-use app in just a few clicks.
- Pocket Friendly Charges, starting at Rs 99 per month.
- We also offer a jargon-free daily newsletter to make you a better investor.