To apply for a refund, the client must submit a detailed form containing the following information to [email protected]
Refund will be issued only on the below mentioned cases
- Unable to verify KYC due to technical reasons
- Payment made twice for the same portfolio
- Belongs to SEBI debarred list
- Any case under PLMA
- Miscellaneous issues deemed appropriate by a committee that may be considered an edge case and require urgent attention
Refund will not be issued in the below cases
- User expect new trades every hour/day/week and month or any other specified time period.
- User is not happy with the returns.
- User expects to advise on his current portfolio.
- User expects advice on IPOs.
- Any other expectation/request unrelated to the offered product.
- User not satisfied with the stocks in the portfolio.
NB: The above mentioned refund policy is limited to Teji Mandi App subscribers only.