What are the documents required for research analyst registration?

You will need identification proof, capital adequacy and qualification certificates (graduation or post-graduation certificate), a net worth certificate from a Chartered Accountant, an ITR of the last three years, and a NISM Certificate. Furthermore, you will also have to submit a Declaration of Compliance, standard policy-related documents, and a business plan.

"Register Your Interest"

Already a member ? Log In